Orlando Designer Fur Competition
This year we are celebrating our 100 year anniversary!
As part of our 100 year anniversary celebration, we are happy to announce Orlando Designer Fur Competition. We look forward selecting a designer to work with us to design our own collection to be reveled at our 100 year celebration event and be featured in Orlando International Fashion Week in November.
Competition is open to emerging designers or students attending college or university. This competition gives design talent the opportunity to learn, collaborate, expand their design perspective, and launch a new line for LaBelle Since 1919 and win $2000 award. The top five finalists will be selected on June 25 and the winner will be announced on June 30.
- Emerging fashion designers 18 years of age or older
- Emerging designer professional experience or enrolled in a college or university.
- Open to Florida residents
- Designers must complete application form and submit colored drawings of a 10 to 15 piece collection geared towards a Florida clientele by June 19.
- The top five finalists must submit samples of materials they plan to use in their designs by June 29. The LaBelle Since 1919 team will assist with selecting fur trim.
- Once the LaBelle Since 1919 team chooses a winner from top 5 finalist's drawings, the winner must manufacture clothing and LaBelle Since 1919 will provide and sew the fur accents.
- The winner will be announced on June 30.
- $2,000 award presented by LaBelle Since 1919.
- Opportunity to create a private collection collaborated and sold at LaBelle Since 1919.
- Will be featured during Orlando International Fashion Week in November.
Interested participants can register and apply at www.orlandofurcompetition.com by June 19, 2019
We look forward collaborating with local designers and bring original designs to our customers!